Image by vikhoa via Flickr
One in two Australians will be diagnosed with cancer before the age of 85. That’s a pretty scary statistic but when you think about it, we all know someone who has been touched by cancer in one way or another.
- Spain: 5 banks downgraded, Bankia seeks 19 billion euros in aid - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks, euro fall as fears on Greek euro exit weigh - Reuters (reuters.com)
- Gunman Holding Ind. Office Hostage - ABC News (abcnews.go.com)
- SpaceX makes breakthrough for commercial space travel - Washington Post (washingtonpost.com)
- Etan Patz case: Despite confession, a trial would be tricky - Christian Science Monitor (csmonitor.com)
- New Anti-Cancer Drug Developed, University of Hawaii Study (biospace.com)