This UML diagram describes the domain of Facebook social networking system. It allows to grasp easily which concepts and relations are used and stored by this system. Such a diagram is a (meta)model of Facebook. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
We asked members of PR Daily’s Facebook group to finish this statement: You know you’re in PR when … Here are some of the answers so far: 1. You dream about byline article ideas in your sleep. 2. You work 10 days a week. 3. You secretly hate it when emails aren’t in AP Style. 4.
- Update on services & prices (sizzlingpr.com)
- You know you’re in PR when … (prdaily.com)
- Fujifilm calls in Talk PR for social and digital brief (prweek.com)
- Dog Tweets - Why PR people should take #infographics more seriously. (publicityhound.net)
- How the Dow Jones industrial average and other major US stock indexes fared on … - Washington Post (washingtonpost.com)
- Syria activists: 78 killed in village - CNN (cnn.com)